Portable-VirtualBox is a free and open source software tool that lets you run any operating system from a usb stick without separate installation.
- Splash screen to start and end
- Configurable Home Directory
- Launch the VirtualBox GUI or directly launch a VM
- Configure the hotkeys for managing your virtual machine
- Configure USB and network support
- Choose language for GUI
- Saves settings in editable *.ini-files
- Can automatically check for VirtualBox updates
- All absolute paths in the VirtualBox.xml are replaced automatically by relative paths
- Checks to make sure VirtualBox files exist
VirtualBox needs several kernel drivers installed and needs to start several services: if the drivers and services are not already installed you'll need administrator rights to run Portable-VirtualBox.
Read more: Portable-VirtualBox