MediaSuite.NET is the independent Multimedia Framework for Microsoft .NET. Providing unmatched performance and flexibility for all your Multimedia needs. Self contained and independent of other frameworks such as Directshow, Media Foundation or FFmpeg, MediaSuite.NET features all aspects usually only provided through native frameworks and functionality sold by multiple vendors. With MediaSuite, everything is in the box. Ready for use commercially.
RTP Reception, H.263 decoding and display
- CamCapture.NET, WaveInput & WaveOutput
- Audio Encoder/Decoder setup and feedback loop
- Using AVIWriter.NET
- Using MP4Writer.NET
- Using MP4Toolkit
- Using Resampler.NET
- Encoding and sending G.711 over RTP
- Receiving G.711 over RTP, decoding & Playout
- Generating DTMF Tones
- How to extract information from a FLV (Flash Video) file
- RTP Send & Receive symmetric using RTPSession with one participant
I hope this post will be useful for people who work with video and audio in Microsoft.NET environment.
Read more: Michael Neiter's Blog