Sunday, February 07, 2010

Custom Profile Properties

I got a number of questions around VS2010’s ability to support custom stereotype properties that could be included with a custom profile. Questions ranging from “hey, can I modify existing stereotype properties that you ship in the box?” to “how can I include a property that is not a simple type like I see directly supported by the current profile system?” I want to attack the second question, and show you how to do that. Once you have that knowledge, you can lean on it to answer the first. ;)

( And for folks just signing on, please read this post and this one )

Before getting too far into this post, let me show you the end result via this little picture:

image_thumb.png


Read more: Skinner's Blog

Posted via email from jasper22's posterous