Thursday, May 09, 2013

The state of Rhino Mocks

I was asked to comment on the current state of Rhino Mocks. The current codebase is located here: https://github.com/hibernating-rhinos/rhino-mocks

The last commit was 2 years ago. And I am no longer actively / passively monitoring the mailing list.

From my perspective, Rhino Mocks is done. Done in the sense that I don't have any interest in extending it, done in the sense that I don't really use mocking any longer.

If there is anyone in the community that wants to steps in and take charge as the Rhino Mocks project leader, I would love that. Failing that, the code it there, it works quite nicely, but that is all I am going to be doing with this for the time being and the foreseeable future.

Read more: Ayende @ Rahien
QR: Inline image 1