.NET Information center

General information about .NET, Silverlight, WPF, WCF and everything else

Monday, December 27, 2010

Instant oil spill

Effect: http://jasper-net.blogspot.com/

Read more: Instant oil spill
Posted via email from .NET Info
Tags: Relax, Web
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Search This Blog

Translate

Popular Posts

  • "Standalone" .NET Framework exe
    Introduction  So, it has come time to post my first (potentially last) article on CodeProject. Depending on how this goes, whether I am ...
  • Creating a C# Softphone
    Introduction Softphone is the short term for a software telephone and it is an extended model for the traditional telephone device. It works...
  • Order in Chaos: Handling unhandled exceptions in a WPF application
    Introduction So you want to handle somehow all the unhandled exceptions in your application. Usually you want to accomplish one of the follo...
  • Public Key Cryptography: Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange
        Diffie-Hellman key exchange was one of the earliest practical implementations of key exchange within the field of cryptography. It relie...
  • What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and Julian Assange
         "What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private information on corporations to you for free, and I’m a vi...
  • Winforms SkinFramework
    The CoderLine SkinFramework allows you to add custom Form Borders to your Winforms .net Applications. Didn’t you ever want to give you Win...
  • Forum FAQ: Why do I get a 'conversion failed' error when using the CASE expression?
    Question In SQL Server, I use a CASE expression to return different values base on a variable’s value. However, I get a 'conversion fail...
  • MonoGame and MonoGame-Live
    Well we have made more progress on the Networking package and an update is in order. Multiplayer now works for Mac, Windows (MonoGame only),...
  • How to Use Wireshark to Capture, Filter and Inspect Packets
    Wireshark, a network analysis tool formerly known as Ethereal, captures packets in real time and display them in human-readable format. Wir...
  • FIXING VIRTUALBOX GUEST ADDITIONS FOR UBUNTU 10.10
    So I have a Centos server project for which I need to do some C++ development. I thought it would be logical to use Centos as my development...
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by chuwy. Powered by Blogger.